Monday, 25 January 2016

Review of Miele S2121 Capri Canister Vacuum Cleaner

Today the review is for Miele S2121 Capri Canister Vacuum Cleaner from Amazon.com I was passing the most frustrated and endangered phase of my life. Extreme environmental allergy as well as food allergy has been continuing exhaust my vitality and of course, my happiness. The problem had become more extreme when I have shifted at a new rental house a little bit far from my university. Although the house is very healthy, well-decorated and free from crowdedness, the flowing into and the accumulation of dust in the house is the main issue for my allergy.
Immediately I went to an ENT and an allergist. Both of them recommended me a Miele. That’s why I was supremely serious about selecting the most appropriate vacuum cleaner for me. Then I started checking amazon.com out very fastidiously. After much researching on various types of vacuum cleaners, their technology and their usage, I came to know that I need the canister model. I chose the ‘Miele S2121 Capri Canister Vacuum Cleaner’.

Miele S2121 Capri Canister
From then I have been using this one and good news is that now I am very happy getting my allergy controlled and my house very neat and clean. This is the result only because of my favorite ‘Miele S2121 Capri Canister Vacuum Cleaner’. From my experience I want to share you something about my review which hopefully can help you make decision on buying the product.

 Versatility and flexibility:

Miele S2121 Capri Canister Vacuum Cleaner’ has the quality of versatility and flexibility which is undoubtedly a prerequisite for buying a vacuum cleaner for household purpose.
It can be used in case of low to medium pile carpet, rugs and smooth floors, wooden floors, walls, upholsteries, stairs etc. It is very flexible when it needs to be. There many attachments to be add on parts of it. That can make it last longer, very convenient and easy to use for different types of users.

Miele S2121 Capri Canister

An extra-ordinary vacuum cleaner with a wide range of advantages:

There are enormous advantages of the device. What amaze and make me rhetoric are below:
  1. Very light weight: It weighs only 10.25 lbs.
  2. Less sound: It produces very low sound as its motor pretty quite. The most sound comes from the sucking head, even when at the highest speed.
  3. You can install an optional HEPA filter.
  4. It should hold a good amount of dirt since its bag looks quite large.
  5. Moderate length of the hose it contains.
  6. Powerful 1,200-watt Miele-made Vortex Motor features it durable and well made. It makes the suction very effective.
Miele S2121 Capri Canister Vacuum Cleaner

Customer review:

Good news for you if you already have wished to buy the product is the unanimous and positive customer review. At the time when I am writing the product review total of 216 customers made their review and rated it as an average of 4.5 out of 5. Among them 146 customers rated it as 5, 44 customers as 4 and rest very few marked below 4 out of 5.
Almost all of the customers make the same comment about compliment of the product and how they are taking advantages of using it.
 WorkingMum says, “Superb vacuum cleaner, quiet, makes almost no noise, powerful suction, great cleaning, very compact”.
NJconsume says, “Works well on carpet, area rugs, wood & tile floors”.
DenSha says, “I highly recommend the Miele canister vac as well worth the money”.
Angela Nelson says, “It’s quiet, navigates great on the wheels and the cord retractor is a plus. The Carpi is perfect for my house.” She also suggested it as a best vacuum cleaner for allergy sufferers. She continues “I highly recommend a Miele to any allergy sufferer or to anyone that is just tired of spending money on vacuums that lose their suction or just don’t leave your home feeling/looking clean”.
Another customer appreciates its price. Hyperbolium (he addressed himself) titled his review as Terrific lower-priced additions to the Miele canister vacuum line” and says inside his review that the canister has six power settings and a standard air filter that catches 94% of particles down to 0.3 microns.
BZB says, “The vacuum itself is fairly light weight (not counting the hose and head), weighing in at 10.25 lbs, even my 75 yr old mother can carry it fairly easily. Seems well made and durable. 1200 watts provides pretty good suction, maybe an extra 200 watts would be better, but still good enough as is”.
A few customer were unhappy with having some trouble to use it. Here are some of negative reviews below:
The most critical reviewer marked it only 1 star. The total number of 1 star marker is 8 while I am writing this. Titling his critical review as ‘Not for pet hair or hardwood floors’ he says, “It is hard to roll on the carpet, easy on the hardwood but does not pickup the hair on the hardwood”.
Andrew collete says, “The rotating brush tool doesn’t work on my (1/8 inch pile) carpets; it jams and doesn’t spin. Then, after three months, the telescoping wand broke (won’t latch) so it’s effectively useless.”
I think these negative experiences by some customers are negligible because they are facing these troubles because of their lack of proper know how about usage and troubleshooting when necessary. Another major reason is the wrong choice of this type of vacuum cleaners as every type of vacuum cleaners has some incomparable advantages.

Conclusion:

The experience of the device is unforgettable for me forever because it has got me out of my darkest phase of life, although it may be nothing or quite meaningless to others. I know it may not be so much important for you as it is for me but there is nothing to deny that it has convincible features and specification, suction effectiveness, power technology, lightweight, price and many more waoo factors. Hopefully my review will help you. After two months it seems I may write an updated review here on the site. Hope, it will remain unchanged. Thank you.

Related Article with Review of Miele S2121 Capri Canister Vacuum Cleaner



No comments for Review of Miele S2121 Capri Canister Vacuum Cleaner:

Post a Comment